This week, I’d opportunity to participate in one more AWS official training, sponsored by the company.
The course: Big Data on AWS.
Abou the course: Big Data on AWS introduces you to cloud-based big data solutions such as Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis and the rest of the AWS big data platform. In this course, we show you how to use Amazon EMR to process data using the broad ecosystem of Hadoop tools like Hive and Hue. We also teach you how to create big data environments, work with Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, Amazon QuickSight, Amazon Athena and Amazon Kinesis, and leverage best practices to design big data environments for security and cost-effectiveness.
- Streaming and Processing Apache Server Logs using Amazon Kinesis
- Using Amazon Athena to Analyze Log Data
- Storing and Querying Data on DynamoDB
- Processing Server Logs with Hive on Amazon EMR
- Running Pig Scripts in Hue on Amazon EMR
- Processing New York Taxi Data using Spark on EMR
- Using TIBCO Spotfire to Visualize Big Data
More information about this course, you can find in: https://www.aws.training/Details/InstructorLedTraining?id=80077.
Big Data on AWS